Connor Park Trail Map
Connor Park is a popular community park with a grass sports field, playground, nice, new washrooms, covered picnic tables, bike skills area and a number of short forest trails that are a mixture of beginner and intermediate levels for mountain bikers. It is the perfect spot to come if you are just learning to ride.
Easy hiking in this area with fairly gentle climbs and trails that stay relatively puddle free, even after heavy rains.
Click on a trail in the map below to see details.
Hover your mouse over a trail to see its name.
- Dogs are welcome, but please keep them on a leash at all times and use waste bags
- Bears and other wildlife are known to frequent the park, so please be bear aware
- Unmarked hazards may exist in parks and on trails
- Trail conditions vary and can be affected by wind and other weather conditions
- Fires are not permitted
Click here to return from Connor Park to the Connor Park trail descriptions.
Click here to return from Connor Park to the Sunshine Coast Trails Home page.
Enjoy this page? Would you like to link to it? Here's how:
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.