Halfmoon Bay Trail Map
Halfmoon Bay trails are very popular for riders and hikers alike. Most trails are intermediate difficulty for riders, with a few easy ones for beginners. The trails can be accessed from several points:
- Connor Park
- Sargeant Bay
- Trout Lake at the bus stop
- Pump House on Hwy. 101
- Silver Rd.
Click on a trail in the map below to see details.
Hover your mouse over a trail to see its name.
- Dogs are welcome, but please keep them on a leash at all times and use waste bags
- Bears and other wildlife are known to frequent the park, so please be bear aware
- Unmarked hazards may exist in parks and on trails
- Trail conditions vary and can be affected by wind and other weather conditions
- Fires are not permitted
Click here to return from the Halfmoon Bay map to the Halfmoon Bay trail descriptions.
Click here to return from the Halfmoon Bay trail map to the Sunshine Coast Trails Home page.